The owner of this site (hereinafter, “CLOUD ILAB”) hereby informs you about the use of data storage and recovery devices on the terminal equipment of the Users.
Cookies are files which are downloaded to and stored in the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet whenever the User enters certain web pages and applications. They enable the website to remember browsing preferences and improve navigation by making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and simpler.
The User may access his/her browser’s settings in order to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the content thereof.
i. Optimize the User’s navigation by monitoring the browsing session.
ii. Compile information in order to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
Mandatory cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services or content requested by the user. They are responsible for technical aspects, such as identifying registers and managing tool preferences in connection with the use, interaction and access location.
Functional cookies: These cookies provide the user with information which helps to improve navigation, e.g., showing the weather forecast based on the location of the User.
Statistical/analytical cookies: These cookies collect information regarding the use of the web page, such as time spent on the page and content visited, in order to measure its performance and improve navigation. The main purposes of this type of cookies are:
• To enable the anonymous identification of the browsing Users and count the number of visitors.
• To identify the most visited content.
• To learn if the User is entering the web page for the first time or for successive times.
Find below a description of analytical cookies used on the Website:
This cookie is used to distinguish users and sessions.
This cookie stores the traffic or campaign source, explaining how the users arrived at the website.
This cookie is used to determine new sessions or visits.
This cookie is used to distinguish the users.
This cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests.
This cookie is used to distinguish the users.
Non-mandatory cookies may be disabled by adjusting the settings of the Website. Said settings are located at the bottom of the Website. Furthermore, all browsers may be modified to disable the cookies configuration. This is why most browsers offer the possibility to administer cookies: in order to allow for a more accurate control of privacy. Said settings may be located in the “options” or “preferences” section of the browser’s menu. Find below links to disable cookies on each browser:
– Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 ) · In the tools menu, select “Internet options”. · Click on the privacy tab. · You may configure privacy with a six-position cursor which enables you to control the cookies which will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
– Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv) · Click the Tools menus at the top of the Firefox window. · Select Options. · Select the Privacy panel. · You may choose Use a customized configuration of your browsing history and other options related to your privacy.
– Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB) · Click on the menu located on the toolbar. · Select Settings. · Click on Show advanced options. · In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content Settings button. · You may configure the options in the Cookies selection.
– Safari (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265) · Select the “Preferences” option in the settings menu. · Open the privacy tab. · Select the desired option in the “block cookies” section.
Remember that you may not be able to use certain functions of the Website after disabling cookies. If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a complement which may be installed on your browser. Find it here: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
– IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
– Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
– Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
– Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
This Website does not install cookies on the Users’ devices prior to acceptance thereof by the Users. We hereby inform you that if you reject the installation of cookies or disable these in your browser settings, certain services may not be available to you and therefore you may not be able to gain access to certain services and/or make full use of this Website. We also inform you that the information contained in the present Cookies Policy may be amended or updated at the initiative either of CLOUD ILAB or the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which may issue instructions or recommendations regarding cookies.